Skip to main content
Taking comfort to a whole new level.
Taking comfort to a whole new level.
Best Rate Guarantee
Click to set your dates
Click to set your dates

Recreational Vehicles - City of Aspen

Recreation Vehicles (RVs)

Trailers or motor homes over 35 feet in length are prohibited from traveling on Highway 82 over Independence Pass.

The City of Aspen prohibits sleeping in vehicles, this includes RVs. Day parking for RVs can be found at Rio Grande Park in the carpool lot or on Monarch Street. For more information, visit This will give you a general idea of what to expect. For even further information, you may call the Parking Control Department at (970) 920-5267.

The city of Aspen has park-and-ride options. Please visit for more information.

For in-town bus schedules, visit RFTA's website at or call (970) 925-8484.